Thursday, August 23, 2012

'Real Housewives' star Leakes is a grandmother



Real Housewives of Atlanta star NeNe Leakes might have to pack away a few pairs of her Christian Louboutin heels if she's going to chase after her new granddaughter.

In an interview with In Touch magazine, Leakes shows off her little bundle of joy, Bri'asia, who was born in June. "I always wanted to have a girl," she says, "and now I have one! She's just adorable."

But it wasn't an easy road to grandmotherhood, Leakes says. Her 22-year-old son Bryson didn't even tell her he and his girlfriend were expecting!



"I only found out about everything because I ran into (his girlfriend) Ashley when she was more than six months along," she says. "I said, 'You look pregnant.' And she said, 'Hasn't Bryson told you?' But he hadn't because he knew that I wouldn't approve of him having a child so young."

Leakes adds that she's had no problem financing her granddaughter's life since she's in a position to help Ashley, 21, as she comes to terms with being a young mother.

"I paid for everything in the nursery: the clothing, the diapers. I don't want her to feel strapped."

And when Leakes is your fairy grandmother, that means you're in for a bounty of great gifts. The reality diva, who has appeared on Glee
and stars this fall on NBC's The New Normal, says she's splurged on "little dresses, sparkly headbands and Gucci shoes."
View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment